|Throw caution to the wind and start blogging--today!|
For today's task, create a blog. You can use Blogger, WordPress, or Tumblr. In fact, you can use another blogging platform if you wish. To complete today's challenge, do the following:
- Create a blog. That is, sign up (if you don't already have a blog), pick a design (these can usually be altered later if needed), and complete your profile.
- Write a post for today. If you're not sure what to cover, you can just introduce yourself and share a brief explanation of how your blog got started. Don't make it too complicated.
- Share your blog URL in the comments below. I'll go through and create a list of blog URLs, so that we can easily find, follow, and friend each other in the blogosphere.
Here are some tips for established bloggers:
- Blogging Tips for Writers.
- Blog Design Tips for Non-Designers.
- 25 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic.
- How to Monetize a Blog: How to Blog and Make Money.
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Plus, sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Author Blogs: How to Get Started With This Platform Essential
This OnDemand webinar delivered by literary agent and digital strategist Meredith Barnes helps writers figure out how to get and retain followers, make themselves more appealing to agents and publishers, co-mingle blogging with other social media, and so much more.
Click to continue.
Need to catch up or re-visit earlier challenge tasks? Here they are: