Thursday, December 1, 2011

My 2011 Decembeard

After the success of the Movember post from last month, which captured my moustache through the month, I thought it might be fun to keep that up throughout the next year. As many people who see me in person can attest, my appearance often changes. One month, I might be wearing contacts with a fully shaved head. Another month, I may have a beard and hair over my eyes, which are hidden behind glasses.

So, let the spectacle begin.

Day 31. No Movember, no moustache. Or hair apparently.

Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. Sign up for e-mail updates on the right to make it easier to follow posts on this blog.


Plus, check out previous Not Bob posts:

1 comment:

Madeline Sharples said...

And I always thought only women had the right to change their minds - or their hair or faces. Great stuff, Robert.