- The newest publication information--both listings and articles--is available for writers of fiction.
- It's time to pitch the editor for the 2013 NSSWM.
Here are the specs for the official 2013 NSSWM call for submissions:
- Pitches (and queries) being accepted for the 2013 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market starting today.
- Deadline for pitches (and queries) is November 1, 2011.
- Send pitches (and queries) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Pitch for 2013 Novel and Short Story Writer's Market
- Attachments are okay
Also, remember that your expertise is important, but your article idea is even more important in your pitch. Outline your article idea first. Then, share how qualified you are to write the article.
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Check out the entire 2012 Market Books series:
- 2012 Writer's Market Deluxe Edition, edited by Robert Lee Brewer
- 2012 Guide to Literary Agents, edited by Chuck Sambuchino
- 2012 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market, edited by Adria Haley
- 2012 Poet's Market, edited by Robert Lee Brewer
- 2012 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market, edited by Chuck Sambuchino
- 2012 Writer's Market, edited by Robert Lee Brewer