- The newest publication information--both listings and articles--is available for writers of fiction.
- It's time to pitch the editor for the 2013 Songwriter's Market.
Here are the specs for the official 2013 SM call for submissions:
- Pitches (and queries) being accepted for the 2013 Songwriter's Market starting today.
- Deadline for pitches (and queries) is November 1, 2011.
- Send pitches (and queries) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Pitch for 2013 Novel and Short Story Writer's Market
Also, remember that your expertise is important, but your article idea is even more important in your pitch. Outline your article idea first. Then, share how qualified you are to write the article.
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Also, there's another call for submissions open at the moment for the 2013 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market. Click here to view those guidelines.