Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Post

Today is Thanksgiving, and I have so much for which to be thankful. I have an amazing wife who makes sure I don't forget to eat. I have five great kids who get along good--most of the time. Plus, I have my health, which is something that's very important too.

I'm also thankful for all my blog readers (old and new--both here and on Poetic Asides). While I often get a shout out for this post or that post, each and every comment helps propel me forward in trying to do bigger and better things. Thank you for that!

In December, I'll share some plans I have for 2012 on this blog. I still expect to cover many of the same topics but with an even clearer focus than in 2011. In the meantime, please think about the things and people for which you're most thankful--and in the case of people, be sure to let them know how much you appreciate them.

Happy Thanksgiving!

*****

Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.



*****

Check out previous Not Bob posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Also, received my copy of your chapbook yesterday and I look forward to reading your poems :)

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm still giving thanks! And thank you for all your great posts!