Thursday, May 24, 2012

Write Write Write!

If you've been stopping by MNINB the past week and feeling disappointed I haven't been more active on here, I'm sorry. I'm in "crazy mode" for the 2013 Writer's Market Books--that last push before I can breathe (and start blogging regularly) again. I think I've put in 44 hours in just the past three days (and have to thank Tammy and the rest of my family for helping me to accomplish that).

For those of you who know my past history with working too much, don't worry. I've been making sure to get sleep this time around.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that everything is fine and the blog posts will be flying again in the very near future. In the meantime, I encourage you to write write write!

And if you're not already, sign up for the e-mail updates in the upper right-hand corner. Then, you'll be notified when the advice and inspirational stories start flying again.

5 comments:

Nicole Pyles said...

Good for you! I've been writing more lately too so my presence on my blog isn't quite as strong. I haven't had the chance to comment as much. Keep going strong! :)

De Jackson (WhimsyGizmo) said...

Right! Right! Right!
Been writing at least one poem a day, still (since January 1), and this month, doing a Submission A Day (bunch of us PA-ers on Facebook gettin' "SAD" together), and thanks to your Platform Challenge, I had the privilege of interviewing the amazing Khara House:

http://whimsygizmo.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/khara-house-interview/

:) Thank you! Good to hear you are doing well, and remembering to take care of yourself. Appreciate all you do, Sir!

De

Sheila Good said...

Not to worry! I feel your pain!

Unknown said...

Eeps! As thankful as I am to see that all is well despite the business, it's also very nice to see how you handle such busy times both in life and in the blogosphere! It's quite encouraging as my writerly self takes over more space in my life these days! Thanks, Robert!

~Khara (www.kharahouse.com)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're ok. I was worried. I even thought something was wrong with my computer. I tried to sing up again and found I was already a member. So now you know how much I rely on your blog!