Anyway, I've been listening to a lot of Pop 40 music lately, and here's my Top 10 list of guilty pleasures that I can pretend I only like because my boys like them:
- "The Time (Dirty Bit)," by Black Eyed Peas (off The Beginning album)
- "We R Who We R," by Ke$ha (off the Cannibal album)
- "Dynamite," by Taio Cruz (off the Rokstarr album)
- "Only Girl (In the World)," by Rihanna (off the Loud album)
- "Cooler Than Me," by Mike Posner (off the 31 Minutes to Takeoff album)
- "Teenage Dream," by Katy Perry (off the Teenage Dream album)
- "Magic," by B.o.B featuring Rivers Cuomo (off the B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray album)
- "Like a G6," by Far East Movement (off the Free Wired album)
- "Club Can't Handle Me," by Flo Rida (off the Only One Flo - Part 1 album)
- "Bottoms Up," by Trey Songz (off the Passion, Pain & Pleasure album)
Follow me on Twitter @robertleebrewer
Want a good way to share your guilty pleasure music with others?
Why not give them an iTunes gift card? In fact, you should probably get one for yourself.
Click to continue.