- Write a lessons learned poem. Could be lessons learned by the narrator or someone (or something) else.
- Write a never going to learn poem.
"Lessons learned living here"
Believe it or not, the world is getting
heavier and lighter at the same time.
Follow me on Twitter @robertleebrewer
Check out these poetry titles that helped me learn several poetic lessons:
- The Triggering Town, by Richard Hugo
- Writing the Life Poetic, by Sage Cohen
- The Poetry Home Repair Manual, by Ted Kooser
- Leaping Poetry, by Robert Bly
- A Poetry Handbook, by Mary Oliver
Thanks for posting the prompt up here, Robert! Posting the two on my blog until the website resolves itself...
Mine is also on my blog: http://vivinfrance.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/lessons-from-life-a-blitz-poem/
Thankfully, there's not a lot I can do in a concrete way, so the site being down won't be a great disappointment. Over the my blog:
"Through the Eyes of a Poet's Heart" for my initial submission.
It was a great run this year, Robert, wasn't it? Virtually glitch free. So a little closing adventure is in order, I think. Cheers for being unstoppable!
Shari, I'm still hoping for a completely glitch-free challenge. Maybe in April?
Walt, thanks for another great month!
Joseph and Vivinfrance, you both rock!
Thanks, Robert -- this has been a great challenge.
Post a Comment