Here's what you need to do:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: MNINB Guest Post
- Include who you are and anything about you that might make you interesting to the readers of My Name Is Not Bob.
- Include an idea (or three) that you're interested in covering in a guest post
- Top 5 or 10 or 20 list of something related to writing, parenting, self-promotion, etc.
- Personal experience story that fits with other posts on My Name Is Not Bob. Just remember: Your experience should have some form of takeaway value for readers.
- Tips or advice on how to accomplish something.
If I like your idea, I'll probably want the following from you:
- Guest post of 500-1,000 words
- Digital image of you (and any other images you feel are appropriate to the post)
- Preferred bio of 50 words-ish (including any links to your blog, website, Twitter profile, etc.)
Follow me on Twitter @robertleebrewer
Click here to check out a few helpful posts on successful blogging: