- The newest publication information--both listings and articles--is available for writers of fiction.
- It's time to pitch the editor for the 2013 NSSWM.
Here are the specs for the official 2013 NSSWM call for submissions:
- Pitches (and queries) being accepted for the 2013 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market starting today.
- Deadline for pitches (and queries) is November 1, 2011.
- Send pitches (and queries) via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Pitch for 2013 Novel and Short Story Writer's Market
- Attachments are okay
Also, remember that your expertise is important, but your article idea is even more important in your pitch. Outline your article idea first. Then, share how qualified you are to write the article.
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Check out the entire 2012 Market Books series:
- 2012 Writer's Market Deluxe Edition, edited by Robert Lee Brewer
- 2012 Guide to Literary Agents, edited by Chuck Sambuchino
- 2012 Novel & Short Story Writer's Market, edited by Adria Haley
- 2012 Poet's Market, edited by Robert Lee Brewer
- 2012 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market, edited by Chuck Sambuchino
- 2012 Writer's Market, edited by Robert Lee Brewer
Any particulars about what she already has and what she might be looking for in terms of topics? Are you also looking for submissions for WM?
I've already collected submissions for WM (and Poet's Market), but I don't think Melissa has accepted anything yet--and she's completely new to handling a Market Book, so she'll probably be open to new ideas, in addition to the regular old business of writing pitches (write great queries, sell more stories, build a readership, etc.).
The Rag is also seeking submissions for all you short story writers out there. http://raglitmag.com/ Good luck to all of you.
Question: Can we submit an article that has been posted on a blog?
Hi,"Your name is not Bob". You have a fan in Romania. Promise I'll never loose any of your topics. In other words, your blog is top useful for me. Jenna's comment is also mine's.
Good luck in your parental role. That one is hard work to accomplish.
The article needs to be previously unpublished, so not exactly. However, you could take a topic you've done on your blog and write a new, improved version probably.
Hey, « I am not Bob » I realize the place 69 from 11800/
Now can you tell me two things: 1. what is about the unusual contest deadline 4 dec
Can I compete?. There is a theme, restriction to axe words?2.I has used my real name before, but my son that knew that my pen name is Mara Rusel. Could it be a problem, this one? Cause my name is Mariana Aionesei, for the previous contest.
Best wishes come true, "mr I am not Bob"
Post a Comment